I had fun in Malaysia with my friends n now it's time to be back to uni.. ><
I miss u guys alot.. Hope u all miss me o!! LOL!! oh.. n miss ying too.. hehe:P I'm starting my class tomorrow.. sigh.. >< after a long holiday..
I quite like my timetable though.. Below is my timetable:
Ying says tat she always feel very innocent when talking to me.. ya right.. ahem ahem.. u say tat n u gave me a shocking news today!! Wasted all my saliva with those advice.. haiz.. I hope u noe wat u're doing ying.. ><
I realized sometimes I want to turn back time to where everyone was pure and innocent.. I think it's not only me because most ppl say tat, especially girls.. We don't care about anything, only about ourselves.. We love the person without any reasoning.. There's nothing much to think about and we don't care about ppl's view on anything.. BUT.. in life we're only suppose to look forward isn't it?
At this age, we don't see many fairy tale love anymore as what we girls always dreamt of.. the innocence of pure love.. But I realized it's enough that we once had that pure and innocent love because it's enough to have that beautiful memories.. Also the person we cannot get will always be in our heart.. Come what may.. Though fairy tale love may not exist, someday, someone might come into ur life n give u the same feeling as last time again.. hehe:P
Now it's time to put full force in uni now=) btw.. I've joined the Malaysians of melb uni society, international commerce student society and most probably will be joining the Duke of Edinburgh Award.. Hope everything will be good this year!!
that's all for now.. bye bye.. xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment