Friday, May 15, 2009

PBL!! ><

I know it's been a very very long time since I've updated my blog.. so sorry><

was very busy and especially lazy.. hahahaha.. 

I just finished my pbl (principles of business law) test.... *phew* My head now is filled with undue influence, duress,... n the case studies that I have to memorise which amounts to 40 of them.. haiz.. I'm feeling so relieved now.. was so stress over it.. haiz... This subject is a pain in my ass!! omg.. I dunno how would anyone like law=.=

btw.. I'll be having exams from 9th June till 19th June.. den I'll be going back to msia on 27th June for a month!! hahaha.. must spare me some time ok!! hahaha.. might be goin to Pangkor Laut resort though.. Since laine "took my mom's heart" by wishing her Happy Mother's Day.. hahaha.. my mom ajak her to go together with us.. LOL!! It's nice and thoughtful of her to wish my mummy:P 

Would probably have a week time to do shopping and hang around b4 I go back msia.. 

Another sem is gonna over... haiz.. time really flies.. 

Uni life is so different.. It's like when u meet someone new and just started to get to know each other better and become friends.. tat's when u finish ur sem n u hv to meet new people again>< 
Maybe I'm growing older.. hahahaha.. tired of having the feeling of excitement in meeting new people, new experience and surrounded by new environment.. 

Sometimes when u think distance will nvr affect any relationship.... ur wrong.. we human who are rational will think that to ourselves because everyone needs to move on.. but.. in reality.. distance does makes a different... if not alot... a little.. just hope that everything will just remain the same><

Life is so complicated.. sometimes u can be so rational that everyone thinks you're rational.. but sometimes u can be so emotionalo_O guess u guys have been confused by me too.. hahahaha.. 

Neway there's a movie called "ghost of girlfriends past".. OMG!! I wanna watch!! still haven got the time.. I dunno whether to watch it here or in msia.. it's out here dy.. but that movie is aired in msia on 4th of July i think.. 

That's all for now.. 

xoxo

No comments: