Thursday, June 12, 2008

exams coming!!

hmm.. I was sick past few weeks.. now only getting better.. haiz..

I'm starting my exams on 21st june n finishing on the 26th june:D

Well.. Since I dun hv exam on 27th june, we're goin shopping!! haha.. den will be goin back on 28th!! can't wait to see all of u!! hehe:P dun miss me too much k.. haha.. will be goin back soon..

newayz I got my drama exam marks back!! well I got 8.75/10.. ok lah.. teacher commented quite alot n say tat I could've done better.. wants me to do better for the next term:D

I also got back my oral presentation which is 4.75/5.. haiz.. mummy said I should get 5.. but but.. no one got 5.. so must buck up..

Oh.. n I got my accounts essay back!! :D I got 5/5.. yay!! though lots of ppl got 5.. nvm.. still happy.. hehe:P

Maths is kinda tough now =.= n my econs!! lots of graphs to understand!! sobsob.. stupid graphs!! monopoly got own graph, perfect competition got own graph =.= dunno wat MC=MR den dunno wat.. haiyo.. pening kepala.. haha.. practically m scared of all my exams.. lol..

I still got my literature essay to finish up!! omg o_O I heard lots of ppl finish dy.. haiya.. me goin nuts.. k k.. pray for my exams though.. haha..

neway laine.. surely will go out with u lah when m back!! just like last time.. no worries.. dun cry when see me!! haha.. later I dunno wat to do again.. hehe:P enjoy ur holidays now n stop worrying bout those thing.. hmm.. and to my 'lovely friend' haha.. If we can't meet up since u're having ur exams tat time.. we'll go out when u come here k?? :D I'll surely make myself free.. lol.. good leh me.. haha.. erm.. I'll try to hv a party lah.. or just our gang overnight on fri night lo.. do whatever we want.. see first ler k:P

since m goin back.. all of u must make time for ME, ME AND ONLY ME!! LOL!! k k..

I've dy asked my mom to ask the maids to cook soup for me so tat when I reach home I can drink it straight away!! haha..

Tat day when I was talking to my mom on the phone.. She said someone changed alot.. not like last time anymore.. haha.. well.. I said tat too but since tat person dun think so I hv nth to say.. k ler shin.. I've updated!! haha.. must make time for me k!!

tata..

No comments: