well.. I'm back in Melb since a week ago..
got back my results.. I think it's ok ler.. reached my target for the 1st sem but must study from now onwards =.= *cross-fingers*
HOI essay have been assigned again!! omg.. tonight hv to read 4 of those books which I borrowed from the library that have to be return tomorrow.. haiz..
I dun wanna read so I'm blogging now.. haha..
I was in Malaysia for my 2 weeks break..
I had a wonderful n busy time.. thx to my friends and family who kept me busy.. hehe:P
Went clubbing twice.. once with my friends and another time with my cousin:D
was quite fun though things happen..
I just read everyone's blog and came across Yisan's blog which says about me as we met up
I met my friend who came back from Australia the other day. She seemed so happy and she had genuine laughter. A thought suddenly came across my mind: I was once so happy like her… where did all my laughter go?
Was it because I stayed at home for too long till my laughing machine became rusty?
Or was it the fact that I was hurt deeply in the heart till..?
Whatever the answer is... it won’t bring back my super laughter machine to life anyway..
I also noticed that I recently became quiet. Recently as in since February or something. Or was I like that all the time? I’m not too sure.
This is not me. I’m supposed to be the happiest person.. I thought I was. Until I met my friend.. no I am not jealous of her laughing machine.. I just wanna be the way I used to be... Happy inside out.."
Is it true? Is this laughter genuine? or I'm just acting it out in front of everyone else to make myself happy? I dunno.. I'm confused myself..Ying was in Melb last whole week.. Since she was here.. I asked her to stay over my place on fri night=)
She bought a bottle of white wine and we drank while having our dinner.. lol.. I wasn't high but my face was red.. haha.. n ying as usual was kinda high like the truth and dare day.. LOL!! not as high as tat though.. cos we were outside..
After tat we went to Koko Black.. met up with my friends den we head back to my place.. caught up with all the chattings since she was having exams when I was back in Msia..
well.. much of our secrets been said.. so ying.. dun break ur promise.. remember not to tell anyone.. hehe:P n m still GUAI!!
actually to say the truth.. I've tried hard to forget bout it.. though i noe it's nearing 2 years ying.. =.= U think easy meh? but den when u brought it up again.. sigh.. I didn't know tat so many ppl actually kinda noe it.. haiz.. *stunned*
Watched Batman 2-The Dark Knight yesterday.. was a great show but a lil complicating.. Remembering the phrase "The truth is always not the best" when Alfred burned the letter from Rachel to Wayne.. that's so true.. this is life.. and last night I dreamed again.. haiz.. well.. back to reality.. goin to read my 4 books now.. Hoping everything will be right as there's no turning back..
I got an email from my friend and I like those words..
Read Carefully and Understand the Meanings:
Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.
What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?
If love isn't a game, why are there so many players?
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
You can only go as far as you push!
Actions speak louder than words.
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else.
Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff.
Life's short. If you don't look around once in a while you might miss it.
A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
Some people make the world special by just being in it.
Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
True friendship never ends.
Friends are forever.
Good friends are like stars....you don't always see them, but you know they are always there.
Don't frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end.
Most people walk in and out of your life, but only friends leave footprints in your heart.
If u love something...let it go.
If it comes back to you its yours....
If it doesn't then it never was.
A kiss is just a kiss until u find the one you love. A hug is just a hug until its from the one ur thinking of. A dream is just a dream until u make it come true. LOVE is just a word until its proven 2 u.
Till here.. au revoir.. will update if I'm not lazy.. hehe:P



No comments:
Post a Comment