Thursday, August 14, 2008

After a long time...

LOL!! my blog is practically dead ><
well.. who ask me to be so lazy:P

just to update ppl...
I'm practically quite busy now but still kinda lazing around=.=
hv to pass up my HOI essay next week and start with my accounts essay=(

oh btw.. I've got my debate topics today and hv to present it next week!! haiz...
we hv to vote for 3 topics.. n practically everyone wanted the topic on "homosexuality should be legalized in all countries".. UNFORTUNATELY I DIDN'T GET TAT TOPIC as teacher chose us...
So do u noe wat's the other topics???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! IT'S "Prostitution should be legalized in all countries" and "Pornography should be banned in all countries" =.=' sweat

ok.. so u noe y i want the homosexuality topic instead of others.. ish.. those guys all pakat to choose the other 2 topics and so we got those topics.. ish ish.. geram...

I got the topic on "prostitution should be legalized in all countries" haiz.. n the worst thing is I'm supporting tat proposition.. darn.... :S and my other partners are both guys!! how akward.. >< a girl supporting prostitution???!!

ok.. so we started on our drama practice.. which takes up quite alot of my time :S

the story is about a guy choosing among 2 girls.. one is his current gf and the other one is a girl he just met which is beautiful.. haha.. we're gonna use Jessica Alba and Emma Watson as his gf:P
So, we four girls will be that guy's emotions.. We just chose the characters yesterday.. I nearly got the sexy character..... sweat!! >< Luckily in the end I got the serious character.. well.. today we tried with music and placings.. huhuhuhu.. it's kinda fun though..

We force the one doing sexy character right now, which is Holly from UK to wear kinda like very seductive style.. but but.. she's not tat daring either.. so we're gonna hv kinda like a modeling session next mon.. lol.. we still have around 4-5 weeks b4 the real exam for drama!! lol.. hope we can do well.. hehe:P

ok.. tat's all for now.. I'm gonna do my hw b4 doing my HOI essay..

xoxo

No comments: