Friday, September 5, 2008

amazed

today kinda emo.. dunno y.. haiz...

There's so much in my mind...

I read through many ppl's blog n I'm amazed by ying's courage to write whatever she wants without thinking what others will think about her.. she wrote about discrimination towards gay...

I hope I can be like those ppl who don't care what ppl feel and don't bother ppl's feelings... how hard to be a nice person...

I like this quote which I found:
I've made mistakes in my life.
I've let people take advantage of me,
and I accepted way less than I deserve.
But, I've learned from my bad choices and
even though there are some things I can never
get back and people who will never be sorry.
I'll know better next time and I won't settle for
anything less than I deserve.
Be more concerned with your character
than your reputation because your character
is who you truly are and your reputation is merely what other think you are.
I've learned that GOODBYES will always hurt,
Pictures will never replace having been there,
Memories good or bad, will always bring tears and those words can never
replace those feelings.
Sometimes, we need to stop analyzing the [past]...
stop planning the (future)...
stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel, stop deciding with our mind of what we want our heart to feel...
sometimes, we just have to go with "whatever happens, happens."

Neway I still have lots of work to complete which I haven done... haiz... ><

Will be having my exams on the 18th and 19th of sept.. den having hols for 2 weeks.. going sydney on 23rd to meet my dad and coming back to melb with him on 27th...

No comments: