Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Holiday!!

My last exam was on last thurs... :P

Jacinta and I went with our China friends for karaoke.. hehe.. from 7pm till 3 am!! o_O
After we walk home... >< lol... tram not working at tat time.. haiz..
my China friends stayed in our house kitchen until 5.30am
den they went home using tram =)

the next day.. with my panda eyes O_O me and my housemates went to St Kilda beach!!
We saw penguins there... the uncle showed us.. hahahaha...We played until evening.. came back for dinner..
was soooooo tired >< lol...

They wanted to play bowling on saturday.. but den my mom wanted to talk to me and I was tired too.. so they went.. haiz...

On Sunday... I went to Planet Shakers church.. It was cool..
after lunch went to the park with Whitney...

In the park, saw many weird parents.. lol... i laugh till my jaw nearly drop... hahaha...

Yesterday I went for badminton!! it's been a long time since I've played.. hahaha...
from 3.45 till 5

Body a lil aching now.. but not really.. lol...

Today at 1pm.. goin to the airport to fly to Sydney to meet my dad..
My flight is at 3.45pm...

Packed everything I guess.. hehe:P

Will be back on 27th.. daddy's coming back with me!! lol
before he goes back must sapu his money.. HAHAHAHAHHAA... *evil grin*

kk... will blog again bout my Sydney trip if there's anything nice.. lol..

till then...

xoxo
u know u miss me :P

PS: omg... go watch gossip girls.. it's nice!! :P

2 comments:

彼岸不见空山客RHJ's blog said...

well...jo~~~i think my stay in ur kitchen will be part of my life-time memory,haha~~~

Jocelyn said...

LOL!!! hehe:P

great time isn't it?? hahaha... so tired tat day ><