Monday, December 8, 2008

Home

well guys.. lol.. blog liao lah.. hahaha...

I'm back in Malaysia.. hahaha.. very tired.. haiz..

cut my hair yesterday.. hehe:P I guess m gonna highlight my hair b4 I go back to aus.. my mummy agreed.. haha..

Well.. Trinity foundation had ended n waiting for my results which is gonna come out on the 6th of Dec at 9am.. hahaha..

The time in Trinity, I had made alot of friends and some will be my lifetime friends who shares everything. Though we might have argued and all.. I hope our friendship will still continue to be the same way as always. Appreciate those times when we have difficulties and tried to solve everything together..

neway my friend told me sth last week which made me realized that because I dun tell my problems out cos I dun wanna fan ppl shows that I make them feel we're not close friends>< I hope those who feels that way will still be there for me when I need them. It doesn't mean that I'm not treating u as a close friend but it's just too important to not make u all fan for my probs. May m wrong so I will try telling...

Btw, this thurs and fri will have plans with my gang but dunno whether will it work.. lol... I very guai wan ok!! u all so naughty.. hahah.. dun make me naughty in msia ah:P

will blog another time..

No comments: