sigh.. sometimes I dun understand y i can be so insecure when facing my emotions.. ><
hate that feeling.. whereas I can be secure in all other things... except when dealing with feelings.. ish..
After that incident, I wanted to change but I realize when I come to that situation, I once again fail to do so =.=
wake up wake up!! learn from mistakes.. nvr let urself down..
Life have to go on and we should make the best of it..
"Happiness doesn't find you, u create it" How if only in life we don't need to think about consequences and what ppl think about us, we will live life to the fullest and we'll be happier ><
We must be strong to face all kinds of challenges and circumstances that comes in ur way.. mentally strong is the best solution...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment