Sunday, December 14, 2008

Outing with gang

well.. last thurs I got results for Trinity Foundation!! =) was very happy and our plan to clubbing went as planned.. hahaha... my dad's sooooo nice.. he actually let me use the driver n he had to drive himself to work the next day.. lol!!

We went Euphoria (MOS) for clubbing.. not bad.. i think it's better than Barcelona.. well.. things happen but overall I think we're quite satisfied.. It ended at 3am.. after that we went AC to eat supper n chit chat.. hahaha.. so we reached home at around 6am..

Lots of things happened.. Well.. dunno wat's my feelings after seeing sth.. lol.. maybe akward?? I guess tat's the best word describing my feelings.. hahaha..
ying, me n laine
me and venn
After goin home, we slept for only like 2 hours?? den my friends hv to go to college while me and ying went for breakfast and went to her house.. Met the others in Sunway tat afternoon to sing karaoke.. and guess wat?? we bumped into Ang!! lol.. long time no see.. hahaha.. but we were really tired >< haiz.. now gonna sleep.. haha..

xoxo

No comments: