I've finished my exam last fri... =)
After exam, went out with jiang han n meng jiao since they're goin back the next day.. hehe..
didn't noe where to go...
we first went to eat our lunch since we were very hungry><
den we walked n walked n walked along collins street..
since we had nth to do.. we headed southbank n sat along the river to talk.. hahahaha
tat's how we spent our whole afternoon..
I know it sounds kinda lame.. but i think it was nice..
the weather was good too:P
The next day, me n jiang han went out since her flight was at night..
we went Brunswick to eat.. we ate lamb.. it was good!! hahahaha..
We didn't noe brunswick was kinda near my house..
next time might just go there to eat instead.. hehe..
after tat we went smith street.. bought my dad a timberland t-shirt..
Since we walked the whole journey, I was so tired tat night.. so was she.. hahaha..
but i think it's worse for her as she had to catch the 11.55pm plane n sit for around 10 hours of flight><
Now, I'm very free n bored............................
Most of my friends practically went home straight after their last paper.. sigh..
hmm.. this thurs gonna watch 'the proposal'!! heard ppl say it was very very nice.. hehe:P
I watched the trailer... looks humourous n good :D
this is the link to the trailer:watch it... I think it's gonna be out on 30th July in Msia..
ok... can't wait to go home.. pray tat no one has swine flu in the same flight as me><
ps: plan wat r we gonna do.. hahaha.. don't let me plan.. thank you:P
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment