Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Updating...

It's been a long time since I've updated... hahaha.. or should i say I did update b4 but I took it down><

btw.. well... how my holidays went... I practically spent most of my time with family=)

went out with friends twice n went to pangkor laut resort for 3 days 2 nights.. people who does not know where is tat... this is the link : http://www.pangkorlautresort.com/

An extremely nice place :P

I've been back to melb on 25th morning.. went out for lunch with cia, rambert n syn on 26th for lunch... the dumplings which is "siu long bao" n "wo dip" is good!! It's in HuTong Dumpling Bar at 14-16 Market Lane, Melbourne, Vic 3000... hahahha.. anyone have the chance should go try it=P At night I ate Beef Casserole in red wine sauce... it's good too... just next to my house...

We kinda celebrate the last day of holiday i guess =.=' lol..

I had start my uni just a day back... trying to gear myself back to uni =.= sigh..

Tomorrow I won't have class as the first week don't hv tutorials!!! so happy!! hahaha...

Well, there was things that bothered me since long ago.. but today writing this I feel so relieved now for everything had past.. I got what I always wanted to know though many things cannot be answered now..

I will let go but I dun think I can forget though it's ur choice to forget.. cos maybe I'm not strong as u r.. I will try though.. ;p Thanks for the reply which u'll nvr reply last time... I understand ur intention all these while..

Past is the past... I realized to ignore the facts doesn't change the facts... maybe it made a very huge impact until someone needs to forget it but fact remains the fact... Regrets are not in my dictionary.. So I will try to make a better tomorrow!! =)

xoxo

No comments: