Friday, December 28, 2007

Farewell outing

well.. It's been a long time since I've updated this blog as I'm soooo busy with work and dinners!! sigh..

Btw.. On the 26th, Vern organized an outing as she's goin NS. haha.. Vern and me was the lucky one who got picked in my gang.

Anyway it was just another day... First, we ate in Nando's for lunch den we hang out as usual.

After that, we watched Alien vs Predator. At first we thought we could not go in as they've been checked on Christmas eve. How sad:( LOL!!

The show was so so only. Not to say great or bad but I nearly fall asleep. haha><
After all the camwhoring... we started to part.. but we stood there and hug Vern for the last time and say goodbye.. We didn't wanna go until she nearly cried!!

We started to go before she burst out to tears..

Vern,
I hope you would have a great time in the camp and never forget about us!! Take care..

Hope to see you soon b4 I leave for Australia:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why is my photo so dark!!~~