On the 27th December 2007 is my parent's 26th anniversary!!
Long isn't it?? :)
Well... It was the same old day.. My dad, mom and I went to work..
At first we didn't plan anything, but in the afternoon I got a phone call!!
They said they were taking me with them to dinner. Am I lamppost?? LOL!!
So my dad fetched me at 7pm from work and straight to my mom's office to pick her up. We went straight to the restaurant..
Luckily I brought my camera.. if not we won't have any pics on tat day as it was quite a sudden thing:) smart me!! haha.. but kesian my dad as he had to take pics for us!! lol
So after we ordered our delicious and mouth-watering food.. we waited for quite a bit..
Then came this Taiwan human I guess.. a guy and two girls.. I think one was pregnant.. they were cam whoring!! omg o_O'' They were sooooo funny and nerdy.. me and my mom were smiling at each other.
Our dessert was the best!! slurpppp... Even though we were so full, our stomach felt like it was bloated and nearly burst, we still finish up our dessert!! lol.. tat's how good it is and tat's how glutton we are!!
Well.. U'll understand when u try it:p
Have a wonderful anniversary every year!! Love you guys... xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment