Sunday, December 23, 2007

Surprise!!

Hey everyone.. surprised???

Yl, Elaine, Christ and lots more always say

U'll nvr start a blog wan lah...
Tat would be the day if u start a blog...
U're not the type who wants to write a blog...
U're too lazy...

bla bla bla... -goes on and on and on-

Actually I never liked to blog last time..
Never like to say about my personal stuff..
But since m goin off to Australia soon, I planned to start a blog:)

Btw I'm working in Starhill at Van Cleef & Arpels now..

Will blog about it next time!!

Merry Christmas everyone...
Wishing everyone all the happiness in the world!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey .....
thats cool JO
Merry Christmas to u 2
have a nice day
bye

bee ♥ said...

hey jojo~
miss u soooo much wei!
and ur sweets too~
XD

love ya lots~
take care k!

YL said...

woots.

maju liao.

blog more ahhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

blog more!! anyways i've linked u in my blog!! =D