Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year

I’ve been so tired with work these few days.. Since I have holiday today, I’ll blog about my new year! :p


Well.. It was quite a fun night though many ‘lao ee’ there. I spent the night with my whole family in Raintree Club. My mom is one of the committee who helped out and made this new year function a success.


The night started well at 8 sth. But sth really dumb happened which spoilt our mood a lil. As the New Year is coming, we put aside all those things and forget about it.


While we were having our dinner, there were many performances, e.g. an impersonator acting as Elvis Presley, a group of girls dancing hip hop, DJ, and a few bands. One of the girl in the dancing team was damn good!! O_o Me and my cousin were like gagagagaga… LOL!! SHE’S SO FLEXIBLE!


We finished our dinner course at around 10 sth. After that we went down the dance floor to dance our legs off. Everyone let down their hair on that day.


We enjoyed ourselves and went home around 1 sth then I went online the whole night chatting with my friends and played games.

Many things happened this year... At last, the new year is here!! I hope to have a new beginning in everything:)


From studies, emotionally, mentally and physically, Year 2007 wasn't a really good year for me but I struggled through and thank God for the strength..


I'm sorry for everything if I ever hurt anyone. We can't turn back time to change what we have done so make the best of what we have done and never regret it!!


However, this New Year will be a good year to start anew as everything was kinda falling apart last year. After working, I’ve learn many things in life and I’ve been more mature in the inside.


GOODBYE 2007 AND WELCOME 2008!!


I’ll treasure all the good and bad memories in 2007 and will always be kept in my memories.



My New Year resolution:


  1. Never look back and look forward
  2. Study smart in order to get good grades to enter University of Melbourne
  3. Treasure plp who I love no matter what happens
  4. Focus in everything I do
  5. Enjoy my life to the max
  6. Try my best to forget about someone but will treasure tat person
  7. Love everything I do
  8. Learn from mistakes
  9. Learn to handle things maturely


Hope this year, 2008, will be a good year for me and everyone and would bring happiness, love and prosperous to everyone! :P

No comments: