Monday, January 7, 2008

Someone that will always have a place in my heart

No one ever knows this real story of mine.


Yesterday I read a lot of blogs and I felt the hurt in me came back. This is not because I expect anything from u again but the memories are still floating in my head.


Last time we were so close together. We did everything together and did everything for each other no matter in good or bad times. You were the one who was there for me, saw me cry, laugh and made me laugh.


But everything changed last year. I never knew that this would happen. I was like a stranger to you since then. You avoid from talking and seeing me too often. I’ve handled this situation with a hard time and still, u said I’m not mature and expect me to let you go just like that. I’ve done my best not to hurt you. Does flirting called mature in order to forget someone? I really wonder sometimes.


What I can do is only to try to forget you but my heart doesn’t tell me to do so. I hope for you to be happy but I still hope that we could be friends like how we used to be.


This hurt will recover in time as I’ve learned to grow for this one year. These memories will always be in my heart and I’ll still always care and be there for you if u need me. I’ll still love you as someone that I care about.


Even though this hurt had made me fall apart, I still wanna thank you for giving me this beautiful memories with you. Sorry for everything I’ve done to hurt and burden you. I can’t afford to lose you as a close friend of mine. I hope we would still be there for each other.


I’ll always love you without regrets.


You were important to me and will always be that way in my heart. I’ve learned how to love you as I’ve learned to grow and move on.


Yesterday my mom showed me a quote and I think that it’s really true!!


The quote says:


True love doesn’t have a happy ending.

True love doesn’t have an ending.


Most true love always doesn’t have a happy ending as there are many circumstances in life to overcome.


However, true love always doesn’t have an ending as true love never dies.


Sometimes we love the person we shouldn’t love and we don’t have feelings for the people who love us. Life doesn’t always give us everything the way we want it to be.

No comments: