He expect me to use my bro's old laptop while my bro get to buy an Apple laptop!! grrrr....
Well, the answer was sooooo predictable!
BRO : U can use this laptop ma..
It's good enough for you
Mom : Don't waste money lah girl..
If can use the old laptop den use lo
ngeh.. why my bro can get an Apple laptop when this laptop is good enough for him and I can't even get a new laptop!! sigh...
Just to tell u guys.. this fri is my last day of work!! Have to start preparing things for Aus soon..
And I'll be goin Singapore on the 14th Jan - 18th Jan:)
It's good enough for you
Mom : Don't waste money lah girl..
If can use the old laptop den use lo
ngeh.. why my bro can get an Apple laptop when this laptop is good enough for him and I can't even get a new laptop!! sigh...
Just to tell u guys.. this fri is my last day of work!! Have to start preparing things for Aus soon..
And I'll be goin Singapore on the 14th Jan - 18th Jan:)



No comments:
Post a Comment