1. Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.
Questions:
1. What is your dream when you were a small kid?
Thought of being everything!! lol
2.What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Too young to know.. wait till m older:)
3. What do you wish to have right now?
Love
4. When is the last time you horse laughed?
do i horse laugh?? lol.. I don't know
5. What did you realize recently?
That I have to be independent
6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
Jealousy??!! I guess so..
7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
I'll think about it in my room and cry to myself (if it's really serious)
8. What are you afraid of losing?
Family, loved ones and close friends!!:)
9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
Graduate from University of Melbourne, find a good job and loving every moment of life
10. When you met someone that you like, will you confess or hide your feeling?
Hide but give some hints to that person to find out whether that person have the same
feelings like I do:)
11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most?
I never hate someone yet in my life.
12. Define loneliness?
Knowing the person you love will nvr love you back..
13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
I guess so.. but everything will get better!!
14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
on the 10th of this month.. something that I nvr expected
15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
Everywhere has their own unique structure.. cannot be compared
16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
Goodbye by Janice
17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
To have all my wish come true! haha.. am I smart?
18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
Yes!! many things.. especially I'm goin to Aus on my own
19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Be with the people I love and tell them that I love them
20. what I really want now?
spend more time with all my family and friends!! (do not hv enough time)
I tagged anyone who is as free as me to do this.. haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment