We hang out together and be there for each other when there's problems.. we did many things together.. though there are times that we disagree or fight, we still forgave each other and continue burning this bond we have..
All these years I never say anything to you guys..
So, right now, I just wanna say thank you all for everything that we have been through and I hope these memories will forever stay in our hearts no matter how far are we. Sorry for all the misunderstandings..
Best friends forever guys.. I'll miss you guys when I reach Australia.. no matter how far we are, I'll always remember this bond that we have. Hope that we will walk this road together until our journey ends!!
Take care u guys.. All the best in everything.. no more Joc to call when plp bully you guys!! LOL... I'll miss you guys!! sobb :(
There are some pics to bring back our memories... but can't put all as there are too many.. hehe:P
Form 3






Form 4


Genting
Vern's outing
Sunway
Things you all bought for me:
Venn
Laine
Vern
Thanks again.. :D Enjoy college life!!
ps: Don't flirt too much until forget about me you know.. hehe:P



No comments:
Post a Comment