Monday, February 18, 2008

Chinese new year and farewell..

Last week, on the 10th night, I have an open house.

It was great!! especially with my friends.. thanks alot for tat night.. Enjoy it alot and will nvr forget it...

Well.. b4 I came to Melbourne, I saw the video tape tat we recorded everyone's speech.. it was sooo funny! LOL!! and it was all unpredictable speeches..

btw.. here are the pics.. can't put all though..

For everything u guys said.. I treasure it alot.. and hope this friendship will keep burning and will last forever ;D

I love you guys and miss you guys alot!!
oh ya.. n we drank black label after a bottle of wine!! haha.. venn and me was kinda high.. LOL!
bad photographer!! lol..

me and venn
Venn.. We've been through alot though it was only 5 years tat we've known each other.. Through ups and downs, I hope our friendship will only grow stronger.. I don't hope we would be like last year again. What I have to tell u I've told you. Thanks for what you did for me and sorry for all the misunderstanding and hurts. Past is the past.. It took me alot of courage and strength to go through alone.. I know it's still different though we're ok now.. I treasure you alot. Though we're so far apart, just want you to know I'll always be there for you.. Thanks for being my sis and a friend to lean on now. Love and miss you dear!! btw, you always remind me of the song "goodbye". haha.. n OMG!! I never knew you would say tat when my bro was recording the video.. Don't tell our secret to anyone ok? shhhhhhhh.. LOL.. Don't flirt too much too:P got plp say u very hiao dy.. huhuhu.. Take care and all the best in your ADP!! hope to see you in Aus!! neway I passed my driving test b4 u!! lol.. I'm a better driver.. hehe:P congrats on passing ur driving test!!

me and laine
Hey laine.. we've known each other for 9 years huh?? haha.. remember my birthday party when I was in standard 3?? I guess.. how fast time flies.. we may have fight and argue sometimes but it just last for the most half an hour.. we came a long way until today and I hope this friendship will last forever!!:) This girl ah.. always call me up and tell me her funny, happy and sad stories!! Well.. thanks for being my best friend.. I'm the guai wan ya.. remember!! haha.. ur mom says so.. lol.. All the best in ur SAM!! hope you come down to Aus instead of Sing.. hehe:P miss and love ya babe!! take care ya.. and hope you and ur boy will be happy together.. haha.. remember my advice!! and don't expect too much. and this kissing pic is like we're gonna kiss soon.. haha.. OMG oO *faints* hehe:P

me and shuet may
sorry lah.. only one pic alone with you tat day:)
Hey girl.. haha.. see.. i told you i'll blog about u as well lo.. hehe:P Though we became close like only end of last year, It's like we knew each other longer.. haha.. neway thanks for being there to share everything with me.. Well.. I told u sorry for ahem ahem... haha.. cos I feel quite bad telling you erm.. u noe wat.. while you u noe wat.. haha.. well.. sorry if there's any misunderstanding btw us which I don't think we have.. lol.. take care of urself and be nice to ur gf!! haha.. remember wat i said.. Don't rush in.. N DON'T "DO" SO MUCH LAH!! LOL!!!!!! :P you won't die if you don't!! hehe.. enjoy urself when u start coll:) hope our friendship will always be like that.. ahem.. i nvr say special friend.. you said it urself!! LOL.. luv and miss ya!! :P Didn't give you a kiss on the party tat day.. sorry ya.. haha.. u know why lah.. bluekkkk... neway open up urself.. talk more!! haha..

me and shin
stole it from ur blog.. hehe:P
Shin, We've known each other for 5 years? We may not have the same interests and all but thanks for being there and sorry for all the misunderstandings. I think you're a great person and keep it up in everything.. I don't mean to doubt you, but sometimes it's just human for being suspicious and all.. I hope you pass ur driving test the next time and I know you can do it!! haha:P you take care k.. all the best in ur studies and looking forward for you to come down to aussie!! :D I appreciate this friendship of ours and will always miss ya girl!! Hope our friendship will grow stronger as time passes:)

me and ying

Ying, we've known each other for 5 years. We might have misunderstanding and all, but we got through it. Thanks for being there for me when I was down and all. You are a very confident girl. It's good but always remember that over confident is not a good thing! Let people know your feelings and don't be too hard. Let your pride go sometimes. Remember I'm always ur google and a friend to talk to!! :) love ya girl.. Miss you.. hope you come down to Aus soon!! Don't tell things from our truth and dare game!! LOL.. All the best in ur foundation year.. BFF!! and I notice all the photos is only u kissing me not me!! haha.. but tat day's video got lah.. :D I've put all the photos in the sharing folder.

me and paul
your hair too high lah!! LOL..
Paul, I guess we've known each other since form 2 but we weren't close at all. We didn't talk much.. haha.. but we became close last year and I appreciate that alot. Thanks for being such a caring friend and always being there. We might be far away but I'll always be there for you too!! miss ya! All the best in ur a-levels.. get scholarship and come to aus! You'll get a white girl with blue eyes too;D take care k.. and yeah.. if can I'll get a white guy with blue eyes. LOL!! thanks for coming to that party. missed it soooo much:) Hope our friendship will always be this way:) take care k..

me and lynnett
Lynnett.. this sampat girl!! haha.. we r in the same class since form 4, but only start talking alot in form 5.. hehe:P well, don have much to say to you.. but all the best in ur music!! I miss all the outings together, especially in genting.. hehe:D take care girl.. miss you lots!! luv ya.. thanks for coming tat night:) I had a great time with all of you..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vern, you're a really nice and caring friend. Thanks for being there!! Have fun in ur NS and take care.. I wished that you were there in the party with us that night.. sigh.. It was really fun!! I know you would come if u can.. btw I miss you girl!! and luv ya.. take care.. Miss those outings together.. Sorry that I had to bother u last time about some problems.. Hope to see you soon!! update me bout urself k?? :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ling, even though u didn't come to the party tat night.. I'll always be ur friend that will be there for you and don't forget bout me!! hehe:P thanks for spending time with me b4 i go off to aus.. miss those outings and food together!! and the overnight thing was fun! take care.. enjoy ur college life when u start.. Don't be too busy until don't miss me k?? hehe:P miss ya..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Li Huey... well.. I know you since I was form 2 b
ut u didn't come out much with us.. haha.. I guess u started going out with us when we're in form 5 right?? :) well.. I hope you do well in ur SPM which is coming next year.. hehe:P betta work hard!! don't be like me.. take care.. and thanks for the present you gave.. miss ya girl:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron.. thanks for the gift.. even though I know u since form 2.. we didn't talk much.. hehe:P but we hang out and all.. lol.. btw take care.. and enjoy
ur college life!! miss ya..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the gifts, which is from laine, venn, jas, ying, vern, li huey, paul and aaron.

I'm wearing the bangles everyday:)


oh ya.. n the shirt.. well.. will show u.. hehe:P


Well, to all of you...

Though I may not be the one who walk through this journey from starting but I know I'll be the one who will walk with you guys this journey of friendship till the end.

I got some cards from my colleagues and old school mates too:)
I had alot of fun with you guys and gained alot of experience!! thx:P


thx for all the messeges inside!! miss you guys too:)

No comments: