Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sometimes I wonder..

Sometimes I really wonder is it a good thing to be strong and independent??

Well.. I think that it's a good thing, but I notice that when you're strong and independent, ppl tend to take for granted that you can handle your things on ur own.. They don't care for you as much as they care for people who are much more fragile as they would cry just in front of anyone when they have problems.

Maybe it's because ppl don't know what are you thinking about inside.. And humans are still humans.. If we don't say it out, they'll nvr care for you.

When u want tat particular person to care for you, u'll nvr get it..

I wonder... Y sometimes I expect so much from u when I know there's no hope. Is it tat I'm used to it??

Well.. anyway.. I'll always be strong..

Many ppl thinks that I'm angry, but actually I'm upset. Instead of crying, I may look and sound angry..

Is tat right to do?? I noe it's not.. well.. everyone's trying to change for the betta.. So do I..

As what one of my lecturer said.. We must be mature to be over here studying all alone..

Mature enough to handle our emotions and organising our time wisely..

Well, I guess I'm used to it as I'm the one who hides my feelings..

Who really know who m I?? what do I feel?? I don't even know..

No comments: