Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thanks!!

I nvr knew that my friend will blog for me..

But u surprised me and thanks alot for the blog ying.. I appreciate it alot and it's touching:D

This is the blog she wrote for me:
Muah Google.. hehe:P

You have to thank my parents for the liquor provided.. lol!!

Well, I just wanna let u noe that I'm glad to have you as my friend.. I hope this friendship bond we have now will continue to be the same forever.. BFF!

Thanks for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to too.. even though is after knowing through truth and dare.. haha..

Letting go is not an easy task for me as u know I'm quite a thick headed person but I've learned through experience and time.. As I've told you that If you really think that u cannot be with the person you love, just hope and know that they'll be happier that way and slowly you'll let go of it.

So I've let go of it and I know that it would be the best thing to do..

I hope you and him will go through this period happily and enjoy being together without getting jealous of each other.. Don't bother wat's ahead as u can have all the beautiful memories in the future without regrets!

I'll always be happy and I hope the same for you too!! :D Will show you some cute hunk if I can find. lol.. It's like all of them so ah beng over here.. haha:P Maybe seniors lah.. wait until I start my classes ok?? :)

I miss you and our outings alot.. Think wisely in everything and don't simply make a decision just for the fun of it.. love ya!!

oh.. n I wanna see you online earlier and more often lah!! haha.. only online when u want pics.. ceh.. :P
first time
second timethird time
LOL!! I only got a video kissing you.. no other pic.. hehe:P

No comments: