Saturday, March 8, 2008

About me

Hey guys.. long time nvr blog huh.. haha.. was busy coping with many things and was lazy to blog either.. so I'll give u brief explanation about myself for the past few weeks.

well.. on the 22nd of Feb, I went to this art centre or sth like that and see Indegenous Collection.. boring.. haha.. but it was a good experience though.. Many Australian students were also there.. They actually teach the students all how to appreciate art and all as you all know that Melbourne is a very cultural place.. LOL!!
Then, there's this Big Noise Event.. everyone from Trinity, which was around 500 or more people playing music and all.. there was bands and we were all dancing after that.. I took many photos but I stored it in my hard disk which now cannot be use as my wire to connect to my laptop has prob.. sigh.. sob sob.. wanna cry dy.. cannot hear songs and all.. BUT LUCKILY I GOT MY IPOD WITH ME!! hehe:P

On the 29th Feb, we have this Fair Dinkum, which is to join activities and getting my student card.. YES!! MY STUDENT CARD.. haha:DAfter that, I also got my timetable.. my monday is kinda free but looks like they just like to torture me.. lol.. I have to wake up to get to school at 9 but finishes at 10.30.. There's nth else after that.. how nice.. grrrr.. just want me to wake up.. and the worst thing is every lecture is in different places so I have to actually walk everyday and every location is so far apart from each other.. haiz..
Before this week ends and start my school week, we have Bush Dance and all.. it was really fun!!

Every sunday we don't anything to eat as we have to plan our food on our own.. So on the 2nd March, I and my friends planned to cook.. we went to Victoria market and it was soooo nice.. not like the market in Malaysia.. lol.. Well, we spent like aud6 each and we get nice nice food!! hehe:P We cooked spaghetti and I forgotten to take a photo of it in the beginning so I took it when I finished half way.. lol..
It was delicious.. hehe:P
I cook together ok?!! hehe:P So Venn, don't say I dunno how to cook!! LOL

So, my classes officially starts on the 3rd March..

Oh oh.. n I've changed my contact lens to GREEN dy.. hehe:P but can't see much.. sigh..
can see??!! haha.. don't think so:(
Yesterday and today I went yum cha at night with my friends.. haha.. today I drank hot chotoclate!! yum yum....... :D

Den we chat and chat and chat.. haha.. Don't I look chinese??!! o_O Suddenly someone said I don't look like chinese!! She didn't know I was from Malaysia.. my gosh.. haiz.. and EVERYONE said I look like I have bf and all which I DON'T!! Y can't they believe me? haha.. Does my looks really show that I had or have a bf? They say first impression shows I have leh.. M I that naughty? lol.. *I very innocent wan leh* hehe:P

Before I forget, one of my housemate which came in late said her first impression is she likes me the most leh!! lol.. *blush* -perasan dy- MUAHAHAHA.. u noe lah.. LOL!!

Actually today there's Moomba festival held in the city which was for labour day.. There's fireworks and all.. I heard there's lots of exciting games too.. wanted to go there.. sigh.. but in the end we changed plan and went to drink hot chocolate.. It's not bad either.. haha.. was lazy to go down to city also ler..

Now got lots of work and all also.. And before my parents left, my dad said if I can't get in Uni of Melb means I failed my mission.. so.. have to work hard and smart loh.. not forgetting to have entertainment too.. hehe:P My exam starts on the 25th which is lit!! I hate it.. haiz.. last time lit was like so easy.. we can just get the themes and all from teacher or buy a reference book and get the answers.. right now, we have to analayse everything and get the answers on our own.. haiz.. scared ler.. especially when come to term 4 have to read william shakespears and all.. die lah!!

Well, that's all for now.. will update u guys more soon.. haha..

No comments: