Thanks for the blog!! hehe:P >Missing her much......
I noe u're busy and all.. U're having FUN too!! lol... good for you.. I'm having fun here too but it's not like how we were all together..
Well.. I'm coming back on the 28th June and goin back Melbourne on 12th July again.. haha.. So, u guys betta make some time for me!! :D
I heard SPM results coming out on the 12th huh? haha.. Don't ask me you noe.. haha.. past is the past.. look forward!! so don't ask my results k?? hehe:P love ya.. muaksss..
Just want you to know that I'll always be there for you to whine and crap.. haha.. in ur dreams or whatever.. haha.. we will have a crash course when I come back k?? but I guess I noe how r u from ur blog.. u're soooooooooo in love.. haha!! *rolling eyes* jealous dy lah.. lol..
Well, bout independentness, u have to learn in matter of time only.. no matter how scared and how much u need someone beside you, we have to be strong!! And m surely gonna miss u!! now I guai dy.. don't spend 24/7 in front of the comp.. haha.. maybe half of it.. hehe:P Spending half of my time walking.. geez.. so tired.. haha
All the best to you too dear..
-in everything: studies, love, love and love!!-
love ya.. keep me updated too k? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment