Dun worry bout ur spm result and about ur relationship k?? U're a smart girl.. scared bout spm results for wat? and about ur relationship.. u dun have to worry.. I noe u're deeply in love and I can see that but u have to learn how to be patient.. Love will overcome tat problem of urs UNLESS one of you wanna give up tat relationship but I think tat would be impossible.. Think bout wat I told you.. Try to talk to his mom..
Though love is not everything.. Sometimes there's many reasons tat just love can't solve it.. but if both of you are willing to go through this together, no matter how hard is it, it's worth it!!
Alcohol can't solve the problem.. Don't always turn to alcohol when u have problems.. U're only avoiding it and not solving it!! You'll be addicted next time.. it's the same thing as smoking.. so if u dun like to be like that.. nvr turn to alcohol even though how hard ur day was!!
Oh.. n bout ur hair.. dun streak reddish pink.. I dun think it suits u.. ur face dun suit tat colour.. try this kind of purple.. nice!! hehe:P

Neway enjoy ur hols!! He'll sms u as soon as he can.. I can assure u tat dear.. u take care k.. everything will be alright!! Love ya!!



No comments:
Post a Comment