Sunday, March 16, 2008

EXAM!!

I am sooooooo stress..

Well.. as my title says.. exam is coming.. haiz..

I got drama exam this coming thurs which is called mime.. I also dunno wat to do yet.. have to think wat to do for drama.. OMG!! O_O I'm goin nuts!! Luckily this term, drama is not included in the average marks.. they just wanna see our progress.. phewwww

Starting 25th of March.. my exams starts.. the first day would be lit which I really dunno wat to do with it.. It contains 5%!!!! I just realized tat Malaysia is actually spoon feeding us.. omg.. i really miss those days.. now, we just started learning like 3 weeks ago and the exam is coming up.. I also dunno how to write 400 words for such a short poem.. sigh..

This term I got maths 1 and economics exam.. but luckily is not counted in the average marks as well as we just started our term.. they just wanna see our progress.. Although it's not counted, my results will be posted back to my parents.. so I have to do well..

It's so hard to score over here, especially it's not like how our malaysians study.. Everything is like on your own and it's so different from Malaysia's college which I heard from my friend.. grrrr.. I'm so scared I can't get in to Uni of Melb.. so much competition as there's like more than 50% ppl from Trinity College wanna get into Bachelor of Commerce.. haiz.. stressss stresss and more stressssss.. I scared they pull the marks higher..

OH! N NOT FORGETTING THE WEATHER HERE SUCKS!! m goin to either get burned or freeze.. it's 40 degrees these few days.. u can feel the sun goin through ur skin.. n sometimes u have to wear a jacket since the wind is so strong and cold.. haiz..

Btw, I have to change my attitude towards studies dy!! jia you jia you.. I won't be like last year with all those disappointment anymore.. New ventures ahead of me and reaching to my goal!! Do not slack Jocelyn!! there's no turning back to make things right again in everything.

The ice-cream here is sooooooooooooooooooooo delicious:D hahaha...

I have holidays this coming fri and next mon as it's easter.. hehe:P b4 exam got holiday.. how nice.. After exams, I'll be having my term break for 2 weeks!! weee..... will hang around.. dunno go where yet.. will plan later.. LOL!!

No comments: