I miss everyone sooooo much actually.. haiz..
This especially includes my closed and loved ones, my grandma, gee ee, mummy, papa, mama and all my family.. My gang is also one of them..
It's rather hard to stay strong when I always see a scene which reminds me of all of you..
Like today, when my friend suddenly said bout the moon.. I remembered my grandma praying at the lamp post cos she thought it was a moon.. lol.. Anytime I see an old lady on the road, really reminds me of my grandma!! I miss my grandma's cooking too.. haha.. Miss all the naggings and miss scolding my grandma not to eat so much:P
And gee ee too.. we're sooo close together tat we actually share everything with each other.. missed our jokes and sadness together.. haha.. ur milo is the best!!
As for my parents.. well.. I msn them everyday.. so it's kinda normal.. haha..
To my dearest cousin, Aemilia.. U've always been there for me and u respected me as an elder sis.. I miss u alot!!
Haiz.. lastly to my gang.. I miss u guys sooo much.. I miss the old days we hang out together and when we have any porblems, u guys were there for me and give me a hug to tell me tat everything will be ok.. But now.. I'm stuck here all alone just to aim my goal..
I miss and love all of you.. Hope everything will be the same though I'm so far away..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment