Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged by Ying

Well.. since Ying did my tag.. have to do it for her too.. haiz..
Part 1 : On The Outside

Name: Jocelyn Law
Date of birth : 27th May 1990
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Part 2 : On The Inside.
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fear: My loved ones leaving me one by one
Your Weakness: Laziness

Part 3 : Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
Your thoughts first waking up: hmmm.. wat day is it? omg.. wat time right now?? lol
Your bedtime: 1-2a.m
Your most missed memory: Outings and the closeness with my friends

Part 4 : Your Pick.
Coke or Pepsi : Coke. Pepsi's much sweeter
McD's or Burger King: McD's. I think i've eaten burger king only twice??
Single or Group Dates: Anything

Adidas or Nike : Depends but mostly Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea : erm... dunno
Chocolate or Vanilla : Both
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

Part 5: Do You..
Smoke : Tried once given by my aunt!! haha..
Curse: Sometimes
Drink : Yea


Part 6: In The Past Month....
Drank alcohol : No. I've been in Melbourne long enough to not drink :(
To the Mall : Yup
Been on stage : Nope
Eaten sushi : Yeah.. Many sushi shop in Melbourne
Dyed your hair : No. My hair colour is so nice.. no need dye!! LOL ;)

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : hmmm.. nope
Changed who you were to fit in: Yup. sigh..

Part 8: Age?
You're hoping to be married: not sure. When time comes I'll tell.. haha..

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour : Depends on the person
Hair colour : Dark brown for guys

Short or long hair: Short hair for guys and long hair for girls.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : Doing this tag.
1 hour ago : Eating breakfast
1 month ago : Getting use to Melbourne's crazy weather!!
1 year ago : Thinking how we became this way


Part 11: Finish The Sentences..
I love : shopping! but no money lah.. the fashion here damn nice.. sigh..
I feel : free
I miss : my friends and family
I need
: more time

Part 12: Tag 5 people.
haiya.. anyone who wants to do this tag ler.. lazy to tag ppl.. haha.. tomorrow's exam!! O_O

No comments: