As everyone knows m having holidays now..
Last Sunday I went for lunch to eat dim sum as my friend's mom is over here..
Then, we went to the suburb which is Williamstown Beach.. it was really nice!! but was tiring as we walked since 3 until 9 sth at night den only went for dinner.. haiz..
And I've been goin out these few days.. love to shop but money problem.. haha.. so nice lah the things here.. sobsob..
I bought a quilt made of goose feather?? haha.. and a quilt cover.. cost me around aud210!! crazy.. haiz.. my pocket got hole dy lah..
Love Esprit here leh.. not like Malaysia.. so nice.. haiz.. no money to buy ler..
One thing I don't like bout Australia is the internet!! Everything also got to pay and there's limit.. wth.. we must buy different size of GB for each month.. if u exceed that limit then our internet will be slow.. haiz.. stupid system..
Starbucks in Malaysia can get free WiFi!! here.. dun even have internet line in some shop but if there is line, u have to pay!! grrrrrrrr..
The weather is crazy.. today's wind is so freaking strong tat it nearly blow me away!! O_O Can imagine how strong is the wind now?? haha..
Then, my friend told me tat there's cyclone here today.. OMG!! dangerous..
Will update u guys ler.. but nth much to say and lazy.. hehe:P
Btw I miss everyone in Malaysia lah.. haiz..
Oh.. n forgotten to say.. Now's autumn and daylight saving is goin to start this sunday!! this means tat I'm 2 hours ahead of Malaysia only..
ok.. tat's all for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment