Remember I said tat there's strong wind here.. It was 40m/s!!
Today I heard someone died hit by a wall in Melbourne Central!! not hit the wall.. IS HIT BY THE WALL!! not kidding.. that's how strong the wind is.. can even blow down a cement wall.. scary and dangerous.. O_O
Today I just laze around the house as it's raining.. don't feel like goin out..
I just went out to FCUK at Lygon street to meet up with Zawanah to get a book from her for lit..
At first just meet her to take the book but in the end we window shopped for awhile den only we head home..
Me and my house mates baked muffins and some pastries in the afternoon:P hehe.. was quite nice..
Tomorrow I think we're gonna make ice cream!! :D can't wait!!
Oh.. I trimmed my fringe on my own as it's quite long dy.. lol.. looks like I'm quite pro.. haha!!
I hope this holiday won't pass so fast.. haiz..
It's getting cold here.. and my dad's coming down here 16th April for work.. he'll pass me things as he'll stay 2 days longer to meet up with me:D
I'll make him buy me clothes!! lol.. if can.. hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment