You know who you are since I've told you I'll write u a blog.. haha..
Neway, I just wanna say.. everything have passed a long time and tat u should be happy for the person you once loved..
I've gave you all the advice i can.. Remember friends forever lah!! haha..
U lah.. offline tat time say this kinda things make me sms u.. grrrrrr.. den...... I SMS THE WRONG PERSON!! haiyo.. I dunno whether she read or not.. If she read I die lah.. geez..
Neway y must go clubbing to find new friends?? lol.. when u start coll tat time also surely can find new friends dy lah..haiyo.. and ur bday long time to go ler.. U want me to go clubbing with you for ur bday?? siao ah?? Tat time I'm in Aus loh.. hehe:P
Go overseas study lah.. u so rich.. haha..
k ler.. hope you find someone who u really can be with lah.. LOL!! Suddenly je wanna be alone and feel tired dy.. not like u leh:P
I know you miss me.. hahahahaha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment