Weather here is damn depressing man since it's autumn.. haiz.. The sky is dark when it's only 5 sth 6 pm.. OMG!! n it's raining.. haih.. When it's winter time, I dunno how it will be.. sighhhhhhhhhhhh...
Oh.. n my father's back to Malaysia last night.. He stayed with me last weekend until monday afternoon n he flew off to Sydney..
This term should be quite stressful.. I've already got my history of idea's essay and no one really know wat to do with it.. haiz.. I think my accounting essay will be coming up this week too..
Maths is getting tough dy.. especially when I dun like drawing all sorts of graph of log and bla bla bla.. but can do lah.. haiz.. My friends all said Maths 1 harder than Maths 2.. I also dunno y I didn't take Maths 2.. ish.. I should have so I wouldn't have much to worry about Economics!!
Everyone is freaking me out with stupid Economics!! ish.... not only commerce students, even my science friends are all saying economics is very hard bla bla bla.. haiyo.. den alot of ppl drop economics and took Psychology.. ish.. I also wanna take lah.. but........ I thought of taking it next year for my breadth sub instead.. cos.. Economics is more relevant to wat i wanna take n my dad said it would be easier next time when I go Uni..
I heard Psychology is damn fun.. sigh...................... nvm lah!! I must work hard... haiz.. now.. with the depressing weather.. I dun feel that happy.. easily to get sick too.. haiz..
Yesterday I had my economics lecture though it's a public holiday.. pity me.. because we would be left out when others are ahead of us.. after tat I meet my friends in City.. Since they don't hv class they went down first.. We ate duck rice.. lol.. my friends didn't wanna go back to our place to eat so we went City..
Tat's all for now.. will blog the next time.. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment