Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Can I do it?

I've got back a few exam papers.. haiz.. I got only 4/5 for literature and 15/20 for economics!!

Suddenly I feel so bad.. I really dunno whether I can make it into Uni of Melbourne.. I'm very scared now.. haiz..

I have to start to be hardworking dy.. no lazing around like last time.. I'm so worried..

I heard tat there's a guy from China got like full marks for all sub.. I was like OMG!!O_O He got 100 for phy, maths 1 & 2 and chem.. haih.. stresssssssssssssssssssssssss......

nvm.. I guess I just need to work hard and smart from now!!

For those of you are gonna have ur exam, all the best!!

Venn, u told me ur final exam is starting on 25th of April I think.. lol.. forgotten ler.. one more week to go only.. btw all the best.. I hope you really do well in ur exam =) I know you can do it.. Don't be stress and panic.. I give u my strength mentally.. haha.. do your best k.. don't fall sick.. hehe:P take care.. STUDY HARD K!! no more fooling around.. miss n love ya.. haha..

No comments: