Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chapel Street

Yesterday we went to Chapel street!! There's so much things to shop over there!! damn nice.. haiz.. but nvr buy anything.. sad right?

nvm.. my dad's coming this wed!! wheee... maybe can buy.. haha..

We left the house around 12 and came back around 5.. How i wish i was working here so i can buy.. lol...

My friends bought lots of stuff though.. haha..

They bought things from Lululemon and Bloom!!

In the afternoon, we ate Grill'd.. The burgers there are BIG and nice.. haha..
From the left, clockwise: Alicia, Whitney, Jacinta, Shu Zhen, Pui Shan, Me!!
Isn't the burger huge?!! I've already ate a quarter of it..
We also camwhored in the restaurant! LOL..
Who wins the competition?? haha..
Last night we watched Pirates of the Carribbean 3 cos a few friends of mine didn't watch..

Oh.. n since it's expensive to watch movies over here.. we rent movie!! haha.. last few days we watched Lust, Caution.. OMG!! o_O

U dun believe it!! the part is so gross!!! I practically close my eyes the whole scene as it was quite long as it's uncensored.. so damn rough man!! Whitney's face is so damn funny!! should hv take picture or record down lah!! haha.. Whitney and Jacinta is not underage to watch tat show so they can see.. haha.. but it's really damn gross!!

Oh, forgotten to tell.. I change my contact lens colour again.. erm.. it's pure hazel.. but can't see much ler.. haha..
Do I look happier when I'm in Aus?? Shuet May says I look happier o.. haha..
Maybe ler.. There's things I've let go and no need to think.. lol..
I've learned how to take things easy dy gua Shuet!! learn from me ler.. bluek :P

School's starting tomorrow!! sigh... how fast holidays are over.. sobsob.. haiz.. Start working hard again!!

Well, my aunt says tat there's a reason for me to not do well last year since she knows.. but when I think to myself.. I don't think tat there's an excuse!! It's childish to not differentiate priorities in life.. Though it's hard to do it and may not promise tat I won't be the same next time I'll do my best to remember my mistakes.. As ppl says learn from mistakes..

I'll try not to let anyone down!!:D

Looking forward for my dad to come this wed.. but dunno which day only i'll meet him.. hehe:P

No comments: