Friday, April 4, 2008

Worry

I just talked to my grandma last few days through webcam..

Suddenly, today afternoon, my mom msn me and told me that my grandma is admitted into Pantai hospital..

She got fluid in her lungs!! sobsob.. I hope I can be by her side so tat I can take care of her. haiz:(

Last night, she was whizzing and can't get the mucus out and so she went to doctor to check this morning.

Luckily she went to check.. If it prolonged she might get pneumonia..

I'm not really sure about her condition now but my mom said they will pump the fluid out..

I'll wait for the news.. Hope she'll be well soon!! Pray for my grandma............

Love her so much... and miss her!! I wanna go back and be by her side!! I know she wants me there too..

pray hard.........

No comments: