Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tagged by Ling

- You -
First Name - Zi-Zhen Jocelyn
Nickname - Joc, jie(laine calls tat. LOL!), Chocel, Honey babe dunno wat..... lol(u noe who u r lah)
Name you wish you had - I'm happy with my name
What do people normally mistake your name as - erm.. no gua..
Birthday - 27th May 1990
Birthplace - Selangor
Time of Birth - err.. 4 sth pm gua?? forgotten ler..
Single or taken - Single
Zodiac sign - Gemini

-Your Appearence-
How tall are you - Erm. I think around 158cm.
Wish you were taller - Duhh
Eye color - Dark brown
Eye color you want - same wan lah as now there's such thing called contact lens.. haha
Natural Hair color - Dark brown
Current Hair color - Dark brown
Short or long hair - Long
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - Nope
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - err.. nth gua..
Glasses or contacts - Both..
Do you wear make-up - When i was working or when my friends force me!! haha..
Ever had hair extensions - No
Paint your nails - A few times?
Bath and Body products? Sunsilk and Shokubutsu

-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes - Anything also can
What color hair - Anything normal.. not green or whatever.
Shy or Outgoing - Mixed.
Looks or personality - Both. hehe:P
Sexy or Cute - Sexy.. haha
Serious or Fun - Both ler.. if not serious how to work??
Older or Younger than you - Older.
A turn on - dunno.
A turn off - negative personality, such as drug addict

-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolate - Both also can.
Pepsi or Coke - Coke.
Rap or Rock - Depends
Relationship or One night stand - Relationship. lol..
School or Work - School
Love or Money - haiya.. so difficult to choose wan.. haiz.. choose both lah.. haha
Movies or Music - Music.
Country or City - City
Sunny or Rainy days - Sunny
Friends or Family - Both

-Have you ever-
Lied - who nvr lied b4?
Stole something - err.. no i guess..
Smoked - tried but was given by my aunt..
Hurt someone close to you - Sure I did..
Broke someone's heart - ya gua..
Had your heart broken - yea
Wish you were a prince/princess - sometimes.. haha
Liked someone who was taken - nope
Shaved your head - no!!
Been in love - yup
Used chopsticks - duhh..
Sang in the mirror to yourself - Yes

-Favorites-
Flower - Lily?? haih.. dunno ler..
Candy - don't really eat candy..
Song - too many
Scent - refreshing type
Color - green!! I guess me, my mom and my god mom have the same taste.. lol..
Movie - too many
Singer - actually no favourites just like their songs..
Word - do I have a favourite word?? dunno wo..
Junk food - depends on my mood
Website - lots!!
Location - dunno..
Animal - Dog

Ever cried over someone - yea

Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - be more hardworking, don't be jealous and trust people

Do you think you're attractive - err.. u tell me..

If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - fairytale?? my own fairytale can ah?? lol

Do you play any sports - yup

List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
1. I am a girl
2. I just finish eating dinner
3. I love Australian channels
4. I walk alot now!!
5. I like playing computer games
6. I miss my piano
7. I miss my grandma's food
8. I love my family and friends

8 people I tag:
anyone ler..

No comments: