Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tagged by Shin

Instructions:
Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20.
Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
When fate comes around

2. What is something you have to do in this lifetime?
Keep learning and be happy

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Wherever that will make me happy

4. If you can have one dream come true, what would it be?
All my dreams to come true loh:D

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
I don't think so when this world is all about money.. if not we'll die

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Family, friends and loved ones..

7. Best thing that happened in your life so far?
The feeling of being loved!! :P

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends... normally I don't

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Caring, nice and helpful

10. What requirements do you wish from your other half?
All the requirements are just requirements but when comes to real life, you may love someone who doesn't meet any of your requirements.

11. What kind of person you hate the most?
I don't know.. haven't come across one.. don't think i'll hate someone, just don't like and ignore.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
No use changing the past as everyone will change eventually no matter how u make a difference.

13. What is your most embarrasing moment in your entire life?
Well.. I'm just goin on 18.. so I won't know yet.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family, friend, loved ones and faith

15. If there’s ever a war (or something similar) happening in your place, are you gonna move to a safer place or fight?
Mostly safer place loh.. I'm not a soldier

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Laziness!! I need to more hardworking..

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
God and myself

18. What’s your weakest point?
I don't know.. maybe when comes to loving someone?

19. What’s the thing that you’re most proud of?
Independence

20. Ready to be in a relationship?
Maybe yes maybe no.. haha.. dun think so

Tag:
anyone who wants to do it..

No comments: