Saturday, May 10, 2008

Can u believe wat m i doing?? o_O

OMG!! I never knew I'll do this kinda things.. haiyo..

We have to do history of ideas essay so we have to collect resources from the library.. but the reserved books can only be borrowed for 1 day the most.. some 2 hours.. wth.. haiz..

So as we don't wanna waste money photostating those pages we need.. We decided to take photos using camera o_O aiyoyo.. people normally use camera to take beautiful pictures.. we use to take books:S lol.. LOOK>>>>
I stayed up nearly every night until 3 just to take pics.. haiz.. nearly 10 books!! just to get those information..

N we have essay for accounts.. I dun understand y when no other coll have essay on accounts.. darn.. my housemates damn good.. no one is taking except accounts except for one who is studying in Taylors.. ish.. so they don't have essay to do:(

kk.. so u can see how busy m i.. but still slacking quite a bit.. ish.. have to work hard!! :P

No comments: