I did my accounts essay until 4am the night b4.. haiz.. m goin nuts!!
The accounts essay is more like u use it when u're working??!! o_O
I thought A levels was harder than us... but.. when I asked my friend who's having her finals soon bout advantages and disadvantages of accrual and cash accounting.. she doesn't know.. ish.. n how would i know how to manipulate accrual accounts when i just learnt? haiz...
So I went to library research loh.. haiz.. but luckily my daddy, the angel came to rescue!! haha.. he stayed up until 2 am in Malaysia to teach me.. hehe:P YAY!! how nice of him... lol..
So I finished my accounts essay in one night.. We have to write 750-1000 words.. At first I thought it was impossible.. haha.. but I did it!! wooohoooooo... :P
Now... concentrating on my history of ideas essay again... dunno wat's the use of doin when it actually won't help me future but to analyse... *rolling eyes*
There are 2 questions... 1st question is "How do u explain the success of Athenian civilization" and 2nd is "Was Tiberius Gracchus a friend or an enemy of freedom" I chose the 1st one of course!! haha.. I think when I go back I should be very good in history.. lol...
Neway... econs is getting tougher.. so many graphs to learn.. headache.. ish.. dun even hv time to actually revise to understand econs.. hv to faster finish up this essay to revise if not i dun understand.. hmm...
kk... goin crazy.. tat's all.. haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment