Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May 27 2008

Just came back from dinner...
candle -LEGAL AGE- hehe:P
Firstly, I wanna thank all those who wished me Happy Birthday.. love you guys!!:D

Ying, m 2 hours ahead of Malaysia.. haha.. not 3.. ling.. I noe u saw Shuet's pm.. but nvm.. n laine.. haha.. after 9 years of friendship, this is the first time u remembered my birthday.. lol.. though it was a lil late.. Thanks shin for the blog n shuet for the wish.. even to Bee who wrote me a blog n Herng!! thank you.. miss u guys:D

well.. last night 12 midnight, my housemates and SZ actually came over to my room n bang the door until the door nearly tumble to wish me happy birthday..

i was stunned.. haha.. thx!!

Today.. I planned to go out n eat to celebrate my birthday:P

So, we went Vina Bar.. the food there was good.. hehe.. thx to Whitney's and Alicia's recommendation.. lol...

they went to book at 6.30 but was a lil late as they slept so Shan n Whitney ran there first.. lol.. everyone was kinda tired actually cos we slept very late last night..

After eating, Whitney acted shocked and whispered sth to Shan's ear.. I didn't noe wat happened.. was curious.. haha.. but den later Shan went in to the restaurant.. den Alicia said wanna go toilet with Shan..

They took quite a long time, so I look back n saw them standing at the cashier tat part.. I didn't know wat were they doing so I continued talking to the others.. haha..

Shan n Alicia got caught up with the cake in the entrance of the restaurant.. so I turn back n saw the cake.. I was stunned.. hehe:P

They asked me to pretend tat I dunno there's a cake.. so I turned back n they sang birthday song for me while bringing the cake over.. hehe:P

I dun hv the photos with me as it's all in their camera.. but the cake's from Brunetti.. it's called "flourless".. LOL.. wat kinda name.. tat's wat they said.. but it was nice:D

Thanks for everything unit 126 n gang.. U guys rox to the max!! love you guys so much... n thanks for the present.. Suddenly I realised tat I've became a mom.. one by one calling me "mummy" haiz.. haha.. all ur fault Alicia!!

I only got a few pics.. will upload soon when I get it from them..

Thanks once again!! Thanks for all u guys hv done to make such a day so special!!:P Thanks for being there..

oh.. n Alicia told us tat Shan actually scolded the Brunetti worker bcos they put there 16 instead of 18.. HAHA..

Shan had became a Malaysian since staying in unit 126!! hehe:P I love u all.. "unit 126 people" (Shan, Whitney, Alicia, Jsyn) n Shu Zhen..
Diary with decorations internally by Unit 126, pencil box n stickers(monkey) lol
from the cake..

-cheers- Jocelyn xoxo
u noe u love me:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
you like the "failed" surprise
haha... happy 18th

Jocelyn said...

LOL!! I love it.. hehe:P But i pretended to not see the birthday cake ma.. haha.. thank u!! love ya:D