Monday, February 18, 2008

College life..

Well.. as everyone know, I'm in Melbourne now studying in Trinity College.

This is a part of my college pics:
For the first few days.. my parents brought me out to buy lots of stuff for me..

We kinda walk the whole day buying this and tat.. so tiring.. haha..

well.. it may be good to gam fei.. lol!!

They are quite lazy as they close shop like 5.30-6?? Tat day when I wanted to buy bed sheets and all.. OMG!! they pushed us to like 4 counters b4 we could pay up.. it's like they don't even want business.. geez ><

I also tour around the Melbourne museum, which has nth much in it.. lol
I went to the Casino dunno wat they call on valentine's day for dinner with my mom's friend.

well.. I got roses from this greek guy in the restaurant.. haha:D
On 15th of feb, I went to watch a stage show which is called "burn the floor".

It's mainly latin ballroom dancing.. but they were great!! very entertaining..
And my orientation activites are like soooooo much!! 29th only starting lecture and tutorials.. OMG!! it's like... my exams!! should be end of every term.. so my exams most likely will be in the end of march and june.. sigh.. I don't know whether i can get in to uni of melb!! geez.. stresssssssssss............

Will update u guys more...

No comments: