Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Room

These are some photos of my room..

At first, I was suppose to stay with someone..

But, when I see the room.. my parents were like oO.. It's so small.. So we decided to pay extra a lil to let me stay alone. So I have like 2 for everything.. lol..

I kind of change the concept of my room.. haha.. I joined the 2 beds together:)

My house only got 3 people including me at first. But another girl just came in yesterday..

Well.. one of my house mate is from Sabah, another one is from Hong Kong and the other new girl is from KL..

I'm not staying in the main building as there are more privacy and it's more quiet here:D

As for food.. I have to go to the main building which is 2 mins walk away from my house.. We eat together with other plp which is in the main building..

They actually serve asian food?? But every sunday, there's no food.. So mostly I'll go out to town and eat with my friends..

We might go St. Kilda this sun.. not sure yet:P

Hope you guys are having fun in Malaysia!! and MISS ME!! LOL

No comments: